Return Policy - Retail Consumer
At Rivers Edge, we take extraordinary steps to ensure our merchandise arrives at its final destination in excellent condition. Our order packers are thoroughly trained in the most up-to-date packing techniques available. However, once a shipment leaves our facility, there are many outside influences beyond our control that can result in damaged merchandise. Therefore, we ask that you check your order thoroughly for any potential breakage. This recommendation applies to both our wholesale dealers and retail consumers, as returns can only be processed through the store from which a purchase was made. We thank you for your patronage and hope that you’ll find our merchandise far exceeds your expectations.
Our hassle-free 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee is designed to give you peace of mind
Changed your mind? If you aren't delighted with your purchase, you can return a product within 30 days and We will happily refund the purchase price.
- Original delivery fees are refunded only if returns are for defective products, products that were not described accurately, or incorrect orders.
- You are responsible for shipping the products back to Us. We recommend using a trackable shipping method.
- Individual products may be excluded from this guarantee. Check the product description before you place your order.
ReturnsYou can return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund, as noted below:
- To initiate a return, log into your account and obtain a Return number.
- You can only initiate a return after an order has been marked as shipped.
- The refund will be for the full value of the returned items, unless otherwise noted.
- Shipping and handling fees will not be refunded.
- Credit for returned items will be applied to the credit method that was used to make the purchase. Returns will be applied to the purchasing credit card within 5 to 10 days of the date that the return is accepted by the fulfiller.
- If the return is due to defective products, inaccurate product descriptions, or an incorrect order, contact Service Provider to initiate the return. In these cases, you may be compensated for the return shipping.
Refunds, Credits and Balances Due
As soon as the fulfiller receives and processes your return, We will notify you via email. Your credit card should be credited within 10 business days of the time that you receive this email. The return credit should be reflected on your statement within one or two billing periods, depending on your financial institution's billing cycle.
A defective item is one that is inoperable but has no apparent damage. If you receive defective merchandise, please contact Customer Service for assistance.
If an order arrives to you with obvious shipping damage, please refuse the delivery. If you have accepted delivery and then find shipping damage, please contact Customer Service immediately using the contact information included with the order.
Please save all packaging material and paperwork for the order if shipping damage is a possible issue. If you dispose of packaging material or attempt to return the merchandise without contacting support, you jeopardize our chances of making a claim, and you may not receive credit for the return.
Limits of Responsibility
We accept no responsibility for user-initiated damage and/or loss of parts incurred during operation or use of the product.